Not too long ago, I posted about how I figured out how to create and code the button for my Babywearing Bonanza. Now, I’d like to fill you in on how things are going to go down:
- I am hosting this Babywearing Bonanza to celebrate all things babywearing. Babywearing means a lot to me, and I am really looking forward to promoting this wonderful parenting skill, and also reading your babywearing stories!
- The Babywearing Bonanza starts this Sunday (August 31) and runs through next Saturday (September 6).
- There will be several really great babywearing-related giveaways, also articles about babywearing, and interviews with babywearing experts and the owners of babywearing companies.
- Anyone who blogs about the Babywearing Bonanza (or for non-bloggers, emailing five friends will work) will receive an extra entry for each babywearing giveaway.
- Another extra entry can be obtained by grabbing my Babywearing Bonanza button and placing it in your sidebar.
- So, all together, you can be entered three times to win each babywearing prize! That makes for pretty darn good odds!
- Each giveaway lasts one week from the date it is posted.
- Giveaways are open to U.S. residents only. Sorry!
- No Drive-by commenting! Please read my post and answer my questions appropriately in order to be entered for the giveaway!
- So…Stop by Sunday and have some fun celebrating babywearing with me!
Find more Tackle it Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom.