Months ago, I found this project on Craftster. I forgot about it, until recently. I had an old bedsheet made out of t-shirt material and needed to do something with it. I also wanted to try my hand at lettuce edging. I love the results! Here are some great shots of the dress. Don’t mind the sad face. My daughter was feeling a little melancholy because we had to let our new butterfly go free. Pictures of that tomorrow!

Here’s a closeup of the lettuce edge:

It took me about an hour to make the dress. I used thread that my  mom gave me, and an old sheet, as I mentioned before. Total cost: $0! It’s very soft and comfy, and my daughter loves it!

Advertisements